In order to establish consistent grant awards throughout the Society, the following limits are to be used.
- The one year limit for an individual is $ 3,000 in grants.
- The lifetime limit for an individual is $ 10,000 in grants.
- For families, the one year limit is $ 3,500 in grants. In the case of families with at least two members needing help, the lifetime limit would be $10,000.
- All requests must be timely, (within six months of the event or invoice) and supported with original documentation.
- Society grant guideline forms must be utilized.
- Chapters must make every possible effort to negotiate on behalf of challenged grantees in order to reduce claims.
The Society reserves the right to amend the “Monetary Limits” at any time.